View Single Post
Old 02.14.2016, 12:23 PM   #22
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhb
William Parker is legendary... enjoy!

Last night's 10 pm set was fucking intense and killer - Mixashawn Lee Rozie (sax) Alan Licht (guitar) William Parker (bass) William Hooker (drums) in addition there was another man playing sax whose name other than Richard I didn't catch. The set basically congealed as a power trio of the 2 Williams and Alan - I know I saw the 2 horn guys standing back listening and enjoying what was going on - but it sounded great when they kicked in too because they were really listening to what else was going and playing right into it. I was really knocked out I should have expected nothing less with William Hooker and William Parker playing together.

I've seen 3 of the sets this week, and each time William has called out tonites sets as being special - these are the new generation - he said - so I'll catch the 8 pm set
YELLOW I
Matt Lavelle (trumpet) Mike Noordzy (bass) Ras Moshe (reeds) Tor Snyder (guitar) William Hooker (drums)

It is convenient the Stone is about 10 mins fast walk from my apartment.

They were selling the box set at the gig, I did not get one however, finances being tight right now (4 gigs in one week is about all I can deal with + I saw matt valentine last week and also tom carter/Loren Connors duo))
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|