View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 06:33 PM   #34
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
I don't care about rep either, that's why I give out neg rep. It makes me laugh when ppl get all butt-hurt about it. If I gave you positive rep, would you have posted it too? lol.
Probably not, coz that would have made way more sense.

*restofasuperlongpostcomingviapmcozidontwanttoruin thisthreadfurther*

no, wait, fuck it I changed my mind, here it is.
please take the following with a grain of salt (everyone of you who will take the time to read).

Quote:
Other than that I have too much going on to deal with in the real world to worry about a post by post reply and board "fights".

Even though you are probably not upset and neither am I.

I'm not upset, I just find your behavior pretty peculiar (see rest of this post).

Quote:
If you don't like my music that's fine man, but I guess I'm just getting annoyed with a specific few who seem to like to make cheap shots at what I'm doing and bringing it up for no reason.
I'm not interested in a "board fight", I'd just like you to think about something:

In this thread I (and anybody else, for what it's worth) didn't even mention ONCE something about the quality of your music or my (their) enjoyment or lack of it for your music.

And theese are "cheap shots", by the way:
Quote:
1st of all: Auto-tune.

2nd: Really guys? Jesus Christ...

and are points brought up for no reason, too.

Quote:
Why does any broke artist choose to create? Because they love what they do. I'm sick of negative people who probably have 10 therapists talking shit about my music, and then talking about Avril fucking Lavigne hahahaha.
Now, if you just replied to my "sarcastic question" about the video with honesty (something like "we did it coz it's fun, and fuck you if you don't like this") I'd have replied: "we like her songs coz they're fun, and fuck you if you don't like them" and "she uses autotune coz she fuckin feels like doing so". End of story.

But no...
Instead of replying, neg rep (again, if someone doesn't get it, I'm not saying this because I care about rep, but because that means DDD actually did read my question in that post), and when you come back you feel the need to ask about that "jealous" thinghy, like it was something important..

Someone say something against one of your posts->you start a sort of interior trip about people's appreciation for you/your artistic output.

I might be wrong, but it's a pattern seen numerous times, and rarely with some "grip" to the real state of things, imo.

A pattern which ends with another post with you claiming you don't care about what people thinks, but you still feel the need to add something like:

"I'm sick of negative people who probably have 10 therapists talking shit about my music, and then talking about Avril fucking Lavigne hahahaha."

which shows that you care enough to let us know that some negative people has been talking shit about your music and now they're here talking about Avril Lavigne, like it's some sort of blasphemy talking about her music, after having talked shit about yours somewhere down the line. (which is not my case, btw, I think I said only good things about your music, since when you asked for suggestion on mixing some demos back in the days)

I don't mean this as a "mean" post (and I've probably put even too much effort in this), but hell, dude, I'd think about this whole thing, I think I'm not the only one who noticed that infamous pattern..

Oh, and there's this too:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Are you sayin' that in some cases you act like you like someone's music just because she/he is hot? Weird.
No, but I'm sure others here are guilty of it. Or masterbated to her music videos enough that yall actually started liking her music.

Is it really that hard to fathom that it's possible for human beings to like her music just because it's good pop music?
Oh, right, I forgot, "here" there are negative people etc...it's impossible for them not to be crazy perverts...
BTW
Quote:
Or masterbated to her music videos enough that yall actually started liking her music.

"yall"= like, 3 people in this whole thread.
With everyneurotic as honorary member.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|