View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 05:19 PM   #1288
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I don't know about you guys but I'm a bit pissed off over the fact Dragon Age: Awakenings is dlc only for PS3 owners in the UK and Europe, costing £32 in the UK to download. I know for a fact PS3 owners in the US have the luxury of being able to buy a boxed version for less. I'm not sure if it was either Sony or the publishers, EA, who was behind the swindle. I for one will simply trade in my copy of Dragon Age: Origins for another title published by a company who doesn't stab UK and European video games players in the back.

I've noticed that happening with a few EA releases now. really annoying. They pull that with Tiger Woods PGA 11, I'm gonna be less than pleased.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|