View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 11:02 AM   #49
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Well I was debating hard before as to wheter to wear my Pink Floyd t-shirt or my Sonic Youth 'confusion is sex' t-shirt. After long thinking I chose (drumroll please) 'confusion is sex'. I don't seem to get many looks or mayber i'm not noticing them.

Speaking of band t shirts one thing I hate is girls wearing them. You'll have a glance to see what band it is then the girl catches your eye when you're going back up. Afterwards I'm left with a guilt that the girl thinks I was looking at her tits very annoying. One time it happened, saw her eye felt guilty so said straight after and said stupidly quick (I speak fast as it is) "I'm not looking at your tits if that's what you're thinking!". Needless to say she looked pretty horrified at my outburst.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|