View Single Post
Old 11.15.2006, 09:47 AM   #29
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
cat power is definately in this realm . i fucking HATE the hype surrounding this seemingly simple and noble artist . a cat power fan once critisized my taste in female musicians, and when i gave a negative response to his asking if i like cat power , he pouted snottily "well you WOULDNT like somethign liek that ANYway" . obviously im just not good enough for good ol cat power . marvelous .
ill listen to you in about 15 years, chan .

she must be alot more famous in america/canada than over here. seriously hardy anyone has ever heard of her. which is nice as i can say "do you like cat power" to people and they always say no so i get to recommend stuff.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|