Thread: dear chabib
View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 05:09 PM   #47
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the people posting those links can't get google hits on them because google-bots can't see the non-sonic sharing forum.

maybe they're doing it wrong, but it looks like more of a case of "work from home ON THE INTARDNET"-link posters.

see also: chinese sweatshops.

anyways, whatever, I've stopped caring and stopped offering advice to all the "where did my link go?" people.

see also: fuck it.

yeah, interesting that they're all posting in that forum. Nonetheless, users who register and add a single signature link but don't post anything still get read via their "profile pages". Sure is work from home stuff! I do link building every day, and I work from home. Just I stay the hell away from spamming sites, especially since Google will murder me if they found out I was doing it.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|