View Single Post
Old 05.23.2016, 11:25 AM   #2018
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Uh, no. Rapping starts 43 seconds in. It's a 4:21 song, and Pusha kicks in with "eighteen wheeler gorillas..." at 0:43. If you listened to 2:30 and didn't hear any rap, you were listening to the wrong song.

I appear to have caught you in a gross and slightly hilarious exaggeration.

I won't bust your balls for not liking the song, bro. I won't bust them for not listening to it either. But if you talk shit about the song after very obviously not even listening to ¼ of it, I will make fun of you.

I will bust your balls into a pulpy mess for that kind of egregious bullshit.

Here, try again if you want to.
If not, no biggie. Pusha T - "PAIN" (YouTube)
Nah playboy i ain't no liar neither exaggerating
Maybe you posted wrong link? Who knows. It not a big deal. I just googled it and the link i watched had significantly more rapping than i heard the first time.

Remember. Its like i told your ass about Kanye. I don't ever diss an artist without actually listening. If i don't listen i don't outright diss
Also i don't feel like i was dissing Pusha on this i legit didn't hear any raps! Now i did. Its better song than i initially heard

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|