View Single Post
Old 11.04.2013, 09:31 AM   #36378
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Cacaine indeed! That stuff is caca.

-Makes you drink waaaaaaay more than your body can handle. Which is poisonous.

-It's expensive.

-All one can think about all night is "más cacaína por favor"

-Makes your dick numb. *Terrible* This alone should dissuade people.

-It conditions you like an experimental dog: years and years after last having snorted it, the simple mention of the stuff makes my nose tingle. Heavy users who talk about it want to go take a shit instead. Woof-woof, Pavlov.

-Brings out the worst in people. You'll never see two stoners fight each other over the last hit of the roach--but two cokeheads growling like animals over the last scrap off the knife? All the fucking time. Greed & misery.

-It narrows your perception into a fucking tunnel.

-Makes you think you're having a smart conversation while everyone is just actually spewing incoherent motormouth gibberish only held together by syntax. Okay, this might be a plus in a social situation, but still, highly inaccurate.

-May not be meth, but it's still a hard drug. Addictive as fuck.

-For all the empty pleasure of the night before, the depression that follows is really fucking shit. I've known people who had to keep snorting just to avoid falling into a suicidal gloom. "Cacaine" indeed.

I bet you his liver hurts, his jaw hurts, and he wants to hide in bed with the curtains closed for the next 24 hours. Poor Joaquín!

Those aren't reasons not do it, just not to do it regularly.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|