View Single Post
Old 10.06.2006, 10:16 AM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Iggy Pop vs. David Yow - Iggy Pop, just because I have no idea who daid yow is, but I doubt anyone could stab you faster than iggy.

Steve Shelly vs. Richard Edison - richard EDSON would probably win this considering he works out to stay in shape to be in movies and such. if the fight was with drumsticks though...

Kim Gordon vs. Kim Deal - Kim deal would kick some ass. kim deal would kick beck's ass. kim deal would kick all of green day's poser asses.

Lee Ranaldo vs. Jack Kerouac - lee ranaldo. jack kerouak was a weaknut. lee would mop the floor with his recluse ass.

Ian Mackaye vs. Courtney Love - it depends if courtney is on drugs. if she is on drugs then her insanity would help her win. if not, ian would straight edge his boot into her neck.

Chabib vs. HaydenAsche - haydensache is like 11 years old. He can't beat up anyone. He can't beat up the mc donald's fry guys on his happy meal. He can't beat up his strawberry shortcake collection. he can't beat up his mom's tit-pasty tassles. he can't even beat up elton john.

HR (badbrains) vs. Henry Rollins - this would be a good fight, but I think that rollins would take HR and crush his skull.