Thread: scum manifesto
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 05:34 PM   #60
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i don't know enough about histories examples of matriarchys, but don't they open up a whole new realm of potential benefits compared to what we have now?

No. You'll go back in history and find the same abuse, barbaric behaviour and hierarchical systems in most matriarchal societies. Morals and values are not gender generated, for the most part. There are countless aspects of biology, history and culture that brought us to where we are today. I don't believe in any "revolution" that'd change everything for the better, there's a slow process of improvement here and there, and different cultures are living very different stages. Human history is mostly bloody and horrible, we're a little bit better off than ever in certain parts of the world at the moment.

If you think you have the answer, and your answer is right. If you think "why create women that have that biological system in the fist place", then you are thinking something fascist, no?

I'm not really into sci-fi.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|