View Single Post
Old 05.04.2020, 09:18 PM   #39
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Manipulation? Ha.

Once China had the world firmly under its political as well as its economic thumb, the CCP would think nothing of dealing with countries that don't act in their interests they same as they do any other domestic uprising.

The US doesn't go around nuking countries that act more in their own interests than ours (much as some people wish otherwise). I have little faith that China would show the same restraint/respect.

Wait....I thought the only nuking ever was America against a country that acted more in their own interests than America?

Anyway. You don't think Team Trump is actually CAUSING China to become a political/economic leader of the world? How ironic that all of the anti-China bluster from these idiots will do nothing, when the reality is that the world no longer looks to America for global leadership. America is a tragic joke around the world now.