View Single Post
Old 07.15.2006, 03:10 AM   #16
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
it's supposed to drag. there's nothing like being attacked by peace to frustrate a short attention span. it's kind of a meditation on the human impact on nature. village voice wrote a cute article about it.

plus, it's hard to shoot something yourself while acting in it and only having someone else to help you do one panning shot in the whole thing. it's also hard to hop like that. luckily i ride a fixed gear bike 30-60 miles a day.

That's the first thing I thought of was "damn, that's a great idea, but that'd be tiring as hell."

I thought you got some pretty decent air for hopping frog stylee.

The way I thought about the video was I thought of you as an actual frog and not a person dressed as a frog...and so I kind of thought it was interesting that the main character in the video was a frog, and the only thing that it did the whole time was hop around aimlessly without any type of story line whatsoever.

I guess that was the "human impact on nature" part or something.
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|