View Single Post
Old 09.24.2015, 01:31 PM   #14
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
IMO a way underrated band of the "90's Indie" heyday they definitely deserve a place up there to a lot of other bands that I would consider as their peers of the era (i.e. Pavement, Sebadoh, Polvo...etc etc.)

Empire is the fav for me of the boxsets probably since the last two albums to me are the strongest pair, though I might have to say that Repetition may edge out those two as my favorite by the band. and the Future of What as my least favorite overall.

My favorite guitar effect is echo/delay more so of Trosper's use of it (along w/ Lee of course) on Challenge. The reason why I've always wanted a Maestro Echoplex but never wanted to pay the $$$ for a vintage unit that comes w/ horrific maintenance.

I recently learned of Survival Kit (Trosper's current band) though its good it just doesn't have that magic like Unwound.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|