View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 08:53 PM   #8
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pO9C...=related&pos=1

There is a super limited edition cd of Sonny Sharrock specifically with the music that appeared in that episode plus some more, i have mp3 files of it somewhere that i got a long time ago on napster... it may take me awhile to track those files down or maybe a cdr copy i made of it...

i'm gonna guess the thurston/surgal piece is an early document of their collaboration (besides the few times where Thurston actually probably played w/ the Blue Humans or a version of that group; i.e. the very first release on Matador a noise collaboration compilation called "New York Eye and Ear Control" which at the time consisted of Tom Surgal, Rudolph Grey, Alan Licht...etc) which would continue through to the late 90's.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|