View Single Post
Old 01.03.2008, 11:58 AM   #30
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Hey Chris L... for the boot discography, I have two silver disc boots that I found in the past few years that are not listed. They are both mfg'd by the same company (Alternative Productions) and seem to be produced rather recently. [note: They LOOK like silvers, though they may be some fancy silvery cdr's with convincing printing on the discs.] One is called "Got Goo?" and is a clone of "Schizophrenia" bootleg... the other is called "Becoming Eclectic" and is the Sonic Nurse tour appearance of SY on Morning Becomes Eclectic, complete with interviews. Artwork is pretty nice on both. Just thought I'd let you know, though I don't have access to a scanner or digital camera of my own.

Can you upload a lossles copy of "Becoming Eclectic"? Or somebody else have the complete broadcast in FLAC?
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|