View Single Post
Old 02.22.2020, 04:31 PM   #42454
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgaf16
how was yr day today guys?

3:25 Saturday afternoon in Texas and I’ve only been awake for a few minutes. Laying in bed, listening to Rat Tapes One on my phone while checking in on the internet world.

The rest of the house sounds silent, so I may be home alone?? If so, I’ll eat something then proceed to cut the yard as it’s an absolutely gorgeous Saturday afternoon in Texas. If my wife is napping in the other room, I’ll probably just do some pruning of exposed limbs and the such. While it was a frosty 30something degrees this morning, the local vegetation is screaming SPRING IS HERE, so it’s time to take advantage!

My wife set up a big wedding earlier and I’ll be accompanying her to tear it town tonight, before heading to my job at 2300 hours. Before that, we may knock out a few more episodes of Better Call Saul season 4......tomorrow is almost here : )
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|