View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 01:31 PM   #32
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrax
and i am also thinking that i should put the well produced songs in the beginning of an album, and the bad quality songs at the end of the album, so if you want your song to appear at the beginning, you will do everything to make your recording sound better i guess if there is enough material i might not even include a bad quality songs on the compilation if they sound like a telephone recording... so you better try do your best to get a good sound quality

I can do 4 seperate tracks no prob.
But i don't really like the idea of putting cleaner songs before the less clean/muddy ones. I'm sure unless they are like answering machine quality recordings you can fit them together somehow. Give it a kind of mix-tape grabbag feel. But of course i'm not the one making it... just that approach seems kinda bunky. Who cares about mid-range if the song's good?
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|