View Single Post
Old 11.24.2013, 04:00 PM   #7
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its time for me to reveal that I was the woman that scammed gast on the dating site.

i did it to teach his braine masheen the lessons of thrift and prudence

mildred petunia gustybottom the 3rd does not in fact exist. it was I dead_battery all along. thank you paypal, thank you cannabis psychosis, thank you aspergers syndrome, thank you bad mothers, i made bank.

did you really think that underneath that plus sized floral print moomoo there was a heart of universal oneness and stoic feminine purity? did you really think those private erotic jpegs weren't just photos of a broken brownie smothered in ketchup? it was I you fool, all of it, and i'll do it again i tell you.

and the next woman that gast meets on the next dating site will be me as well. and the next broken promise, the next large cash windfall, the next sweet lie of faithful monogamy and voluptuous patchoulli scented mammaries, that will be me as well. it will all be me. all of it. every last belgian social security payment windfall and paypal transferred euro scent. all mine. all of it. until there is nothing left of gast but a file in a state ward marked 'self inflicted knife wound to the chest, deceased known to authorities as paranoid schizophrenic, autopsy confirms intoxication."
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|