View Single Post
Old 03.20.2011, 06:01 AM   #41
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Not shit whatsoever (honestly), but still largely forgotten...

MYZERY
- All I Know Iz Pain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnvGnLZcHdg

WHEN ASKED ABOUT MYZERY,
VIOLENT J SAID:

"Myzery is a rapper that my brother brought to Psychopathic. My brother has family in the Bronx and thats how he met Nay Nay. I always had the feeling that Myzery thought our music was wack. It seemed like he just wanted to get his break so he hung out. It seemed like he thought the Dark Carnival was a joke. Then I got to know him more and more and that feeling went away. He never truly believed in it though. I even showed him the Dark Carnival's magic in our studio and he thought it was a trick! I only show my best friends that shit too.
He's a cool mother fucker though. He gets mad skins. Like 5 times more than he should. Every bitch loves him. He looks like Tupac with his headband on. Him, and his homie Ponch are the shit. They are very quiet about things. You never know what there thinking. They sort of let us know without saying it that they wanted out of Psychopathic Records.
See, Psychopathic is into some bizarre shit and it has that reputation. Myzery is more into New York raps. Even though the shit we say is our reality, it aint theirs. They come from another place, and they are just into different shit than us. They toured with us twice. He dropped an EP on Psychopathic, and it's still out. I dont think they liked our ideas. They said our crowd wasnt their crowd. As for me, I dont give a fuck! Any crowd is my kind of crowd as long as they some Juggalos!!! But they just stressed that they wanted to get a bigger hip hop, rap only crowd. Hangin' around with us was killing that for them I think. Myzery went back to New York to try some other avenues. We stop over and hang when we come through New York. My brother is really close with his family. I wish that ninja and his homie Poncho mad luck out there."
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|