View Single Post
Old 11.18.2016, 11:49 AM   #61
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I have the shitty Batman movies. I have a 4-pack of the 90's movies, so we watched all 4 in a row quite recently. Oddly, I think & Robin has held up better than Forever which was so totally ruined by Jim Carey in the role of Jim Carey.

I have the 3 Nolan films individually, with Rises being that SE that came with a prequel comic.

I have season 1 of The Animated series, and actually quite a few of the animated films. I'm not a Batman obsesso like you, but I do love Batman.

My wife is actually turning into a bigger Batman fan than I. She just recently read Year One and The Man Who Laughs. She wanted to read Lovers & Madmen next, but I think I've convinced her it's time for Long Halloween which I LOVE LOVE LOVE maybe as much as Killing Joke.