View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 06:00 AM   #31
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Yes, you're right. The list is a little meaningless outside of the context of the whole The Wire review of the year.

I tend to use these end of year lists as a way of seeing if there's stuff I've missed that I might have been interested in. I'm not going to go out and buy a whole "Top 10" just on the basis of what a journalist or record store owner says.
I think that out of all these lists(that are mainly a bore for the most part) The Wire's remains the most interesting because there isn't any ranking as such and they try to edit everything to something that is as short as possible, considering the huge amounts of music that they come into contact with.Not bad at all.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|