View Single Post
Old 01.22.2019, 09:08 AM   #39
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
cant be easy taking on the jobs of the pregnant coworkers!

it’s not hard for professional to take up an international gig.

growing past your local fish pond is a very good thing.

companies pay for relocation costs, often with housing included, there are new opportunities for growth and the kid’s education. you can take advantage of geographic arbitrage, and it’s not like he needs to take a sailboat for 2 months to get there and face cholera and malaria.

the salary they have offered to me is insane. but also, the cost of living in Zurich is pretty fucked up
however, the relocation package is only limited to covering of some transport costs. but they would help me find a place to live etc.

[quote=!@#$%!]
plus if you get tired of it you come back with higher ratings due to experience.

Quote:
gotta do these things while still having the energy to do them

that's so true. you obviously know what you're talking about.

Quote:
there’s time to sit comfortably in place... much later in life

the only problem is our little girl (4 years old) - the kindergartens in Switzerland cost like 2000 CHF a month which is more than my head is able to process.
I need to think this through properly.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|