View Single Post
Old 06.10.2014, 01:13 PM   #179
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Testing your knowledge is for reading the stat sheets AFTER the game and/or match. Fantasy leagues are about making predictions, but getting too concrete about them. Making stat based predictions, and at least for me it ruins the joy of discovery that is tournament sports. Also, I don't like Fantasy sports because is takes away the team aspect of wins, and if the stats don't come through it can take away the win in your fantasy. Hence why its called fantasy. I prefer to just watch and enjoy. Speaking of which, HUGE fucking Game 3 tonight..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|