View Single Post
Old 03.12.2018, 02:38 PM   #166
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Seriously, I don’t even like him *that* much, but he hadn’t even dropped his biggest album by 2000.

You just, like, SAY things and they don’t need to mean anything or be true, because you said them, and that’s just how it is.

It’s one thing to be like, “I don’t like Common, and I think he’s a suckassbitch,” but to say he’s obsolete, or that he was done by 2000 — that’s just utter bullshit. I mean, the guy won an Oscar two years ago, soooo... And released a string of well-received albums in the 00s. And his last album was actually really good.

He’s not on my listed favorite rappers, and never has been, but don’t act like the guy hasn’t had a career.

I don’t even know why I bother. When there’s real talent, you don’t pay attention or.hou dismiss. I don’t even give much of a shit about Common, but you’re just making incorrect statements.

Kendrick drops four classic albums that speak to a generation and change the game, and you’re like “Kendrick sucks.”
Kanye West has the most solid discography in modern music, irrespective of genre, and even the people who hate him aren’t traditionally stupid enough to assert that he hasn’t changed music itself several times over, and that he isn’t one of the most innovative artists of his era. And you’re like.... “Fuck Kanye he sucks.” Like, every chance you get.
Frank Ocean shatters glass ceilings on a weekly basis. “Fuck Frank Ocean”
Vince Staples is only a couple releases behind Kendrick and Kanye when it comes to consistency and, and you probably have yet to hear Summertime ‘04. When you do hear it, you’ll be like “Fuck it I want Future and Migos ‘cuz South!”
Oh and “Fuck Jay-Z” too.
And Common.
Oh, and D’Angelo! Fuck that guy too.

But boy that Rae Sremmund!!

Love it. I must spread my legs around before giving it to Sev again

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|