View Single Post
Old 10.19.2006, 07:13 AM   #34
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
got nny on a vinyl reissue last year, and i even got an old cassette of the bush tetras; ive been in love w/ patti smith for over a decade now, and i like television.

i think i have sufficient schooling in rocknroll history to get me a passing grade, what i'm lacking is the current newspapers... i live way way out in the sticks and my internet connection has been nearly non-existent outside of working hours...

uugghhh I was such an idiot this summer. I was at a sonic youth concert and bush tetras played at a different stage, and Sonic Youth were there the whole day, and unfortunately I didn't know the Bush Tetras at the time, so I missed out in meeting the youth. Can you reccommend me a tetras album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
like Inhuman already said: Gang Gang Dance ---- they are amazing.
you canīt go wrong with Bardo Pond (although i havenīt heard ticket crystal yet)
Check out the first Comus lp if you havenīt already
Bruce Haack - some very cool electronic stuff
---
%

Hmm, I've never even heard of Ticket Crystal! But Gang Gang dance are so worth the listen