View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 01:44 AM   #264
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i was supposed to go to bone thugs n harmony tonight but i forgot, dont care that much though.

march 19th-nile (in pheonix)

april 8th- ministry/meshuggah (in tempe, should be a rockin show even if neither of these bands has put many good records out lately)

april 30th-converge/red chord/baronness/genghis tron (tempe, what a fucking lineup!)

may 3rd-breeders (pheonix)

theres also that big kanye west extravanganza tour with nerd and lupe fiasco and rihanna and hes playin a show right at my schools (university of arizona) basketball arena so ill check it out, cant tell me nothing and stronger were the best things ive heard on the radio in maybe the past 5 years.

anyways, fall is always kinda dead for good shows, not to mention im missing boredoms (tears) and the northeastern power eloectronic noise festival because by mere days they dont make my spring break, i really wanted to see twodeadslutsne good fuck.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|