Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 04.24.2020, 11:07 PM   #484
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Anne Waldman, Guro Moe, Deb Googe, Håvard Skaset, Ambrose Bye, and Devin Brahja Waldman - Extinction Aria pt II
"Extinction Aria" (Part I) is so beautiful as well. I might have heard this mesmerizing text a few months ago (at least in some form), in performances by Anne Waldman with a plethora of great musicians and poets in Mexico. I sure was floored and look back with fondness, love and amazement to those shows (and the whole experience of getting to meet these geniuses). They used a wonderful picture for the cover of this single, too:
https://fastspeakingmusic.bandcamp.c...xtinction-aria

I understand both of these tracks are previews of the album "SCIAMACHY", which was intended originally to be released by Montez Press Radio on April 27th, but now who knows because of the pandemic.

I'm resisting the urge to buy both of these Extinction Arias now, and plan on doing so on May 1st, when Bandcamp is once again waving its fees in favor of the artists.