View Single Post
Old 08.11.2014, 02:15 AM   #18182
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere
ah not that great really, not a patch on his early 'giallos' some great cinematography shots but it wasn't really my kind of thing. what did you think? nice to see you back on here! have you been movie making recently?

Oddly enough, the only thing I remember about Giallo is it leaving absolutely no impression on me. I did watch it mid-Argento Netflix DVD binge, but it's the only film I couldn't tell you a single thing about (Adrien Brody's starring role aside). Seriously. Giallo may be his blandest work, there really is no character to it whatsoever, which is highly unusual for even modern Argento. I'd recommend Jenifer, Sleepless, The Card Player, and even Dracula 3D way before Giallo. It is unfortunate, given the film's cognizant title.

And thanks! It feels good to post on here again. I've recently fallen back in love with SY. Sorta fell off after the hiatus announcement. I haven't been doing any filmmaking lately. Too busy with college stuff. Interested in business marketing atm. My buddy wants me to make him a music video, and one of my actor friends has asked me to write/direct something for him. But I'd rather just get a degree, lol. I'm a realist now...
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|