Thread: Warhol thread
View Single Post
Old 02.22.2007, 05:25 PM   #53
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I think Basquait is pretty great.

What's up with those Groucho Marx eyebrows on Edie? She's got a virtual friggin' black forest goin' on there.
We all know what is up with the bruises.

A lot of the criticism I feel originates with the onscreen depiction of Edie shooting up. In the movie, Sienna Miller never administers the needle to herself, but rather, people are always helping her shoot-up.
Although the movie doesn't lay a lot of direct blame for her death, this aspect has incensed some viewers. It's also fair to say that there are a fair amount of critics that like Andy Warhol and feel this is yet another movie that portrays him unfavorably and too one-dimensionally.
Personally, I feel that it's probably true that other people always assisted her with the injections.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|