View Single Post
Old 04.04.2012, 01:07 PM   #1229
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I swear theres some weird Middle-aged men in the journalism profession projecting their own footballing fantasies onto Phil Jones, wishing they had his jawline and his thighs. Fact is nobody knows where his best position is yet.

Haha. That's so true. Although I think his unsettled position is largely down to Fergie's juggling (for me he's a centreback) and his inconsistent form could be put down to ongoing injuries. I do think he's very good (and for me a far better than Evans) but the media do seem to have a bit of thing for him. They obviously love that whole air ace style. Look at how the pundits like to big up Scott Parker so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Who the fuck here watches the Bundesliga? The Dortmund/Stuttgart game the other day was amazing!

There's the odd mention of how amazing Bayern are this year but we don't really get much Bundesliga on TV. German football has a real image problem in England. It's invariably dismissed as being ruthlessly efficient and played by blokes with mullets and moustaches. And as Ikari mentioned, we build our footballing dreams on men who look like they ought to be flying Spitfires. Not great for Anglo-German relations.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|