Thread: Italy shows?
View Single Post
Old 10.15.2008, 05:43 AM   #24
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
yeb i totally agree this was really a cool event.sonic youth is such a great band they have such a cool sound.i liked the performance of burning spear the first song they played the sprawl was also very good there were some great drum parts in it you canīt hear that this way on cd ítīs also interesting watch how sonic youth comunicate during this song to get in the next part ....cool

the new song thurston was singing ( i think itīs called "no way")was a real highlight maybe the next sonic youth record will be a little bit less experimental and more i donīt know like the foo fighters

i started in graz my trip to bolzano ( 550km) and in bolzano i finally had really luck to find this "stahlbau pichler" you know walking arround for a few hours and having no idea where it is.the location was perfect for a sonic youth event

did anyone have a idea how many people were there ?
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|