View Single Post
Old 10.31.2012, 03:49 PM   #68
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
okay so 4 songs have leaked so far I decided to pull out my geetar while recently listening to them where previously i was thinking that these are all mostly in the CGDGCD tuning... and i think they mostly are, i tabbed out "groovy & linda" in my head quite easily (probably the simpliest of these songs to play) and fragments of the others only after listening thru these once, sounds like alot of the same chords or similar chords are used and re-used in these songs.

I must say i kinda like this direction thurston is taking, a more minimalist and punk-ish approach... it harkens back to some of the pyschic hearts-esque sound but its more immediate sounding. just my 2 cents...

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|