View Single Post
Old 09.11.2008, 09:24 AM   #14
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
i tried getting into some grime but just couldn't feel it...it all sounds very...ugly...i'm kind of an nyc purist when it comes to my hip-hop (grew up on 36 chambers, illmatic, ready to die, etc.) with a few exceptions..

as for this year, i am feeling the wale mix tape...and as far as hot 97 goes, i end up listening to far more "mainstream" hip-hop nowadays than anything else, but its just not as special as say, madvilliany ...oh yeah, ill have to check out that new vast aire...hip-hop is maybe just not my thing at the moment so im not really looking.

those are all amazing albums. 36 chambers is the most important hip hop record of all time, no question. coolest record ive ever listened to till this day. you like big L?

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|