View Single Post
Old 01.04.2016, 11:17 AM   #58
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I got my copy today!

Mine came in the mail, finally... was going to mention it but didn't find myself back in this thread.

Anyway, what a fucking incredibly perfect cover album! I hate to say it, but this puts The Lips to shame. Maybe they should have taken their Sgt. Pepper's cover more seriously.... or stayed away from the holy grail of rock albums and tried their hand at the white album instead.

I appreciate your recommending this. I'd kinda fallen off with Disappears, as I mentioned some time ago. Your pushiness forced me to give Irreal another go, and I'm damn glad I did, but I think Low is even better. And being a massive fan of the album, I'm probably a rather harsh critic. But this is truly excellent.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|