View Single Post
Old 12.08.2013, 07:13 AM   #8
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Yes, his set in Portland is probably in my top 10 shows I've ever seen and that's saying a whole hell of a lot. It totally proved that he wasn't the unintentional random artist that some try to paint him as. I know now, that he's known exactly what he was doing from the start, and that he wasn't avoiding live shows because he couldn't pull them off. He was waiting until he was good and ready to show what he can do live. At least as Jandek. I'm highly suspicious that he probably played in a blues group in Texas under another name the whole time too. He was not a novice in the slightest.

I was really disappointed when I saw him, might give him another shot when he plays here next year though.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|