View Single Post
Old 12.27.2007, 03:58 PM   #16
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
By the time BET chose T.I. vs. T.I.P. as the album of the year (and rightly so) I had already downloaded a copy, burned it to disc, and decided that it was going to rank fairly highly. Many of his fans hold that King is much better, but for me they are about the same. While King has more standouts, T.I. vs. T.I.P. has a better album feel overall.

Further on the subject of rap and hip hop, P.E.'s new one isn't even as good as the rather uneven New Whirl Odor from '05 (which had a couple of standout tracks), but I still enjoyed it enough, perhaps overly nostalgically so, to include at number forty.

I originally had Redman's comeback at number fifty but it got bumped off the list.

I've listened to a good bit of Kanye and Jay-Z here and there this year, but I don't have either on a disc to really judge them overall.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|