View Single Post
Old 03.19.2018, 10:52 AM   #22314
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Funny. I rarely watch movies anymore, but I gave THE POST a look and found myself fast-forwarding quite a lot. And yeah, there are clever ways to reveal info and Spielberg used none of them. Weird.

Finally watched ALIEN COVENANT, and maybe because I thought it would suck, I actually sorta liked it.

Except the special effects were oddly bad. The chest bursting in 1979 was more convincing.

But the set design was amazing. A very, very good looking film, I kept thinking.

A few massive plot holes or HUH? moments.

END SPOILER:

Why did Evil Robot release an alien? Wasn't everyone about to go in the chamber to sleep? Seems if he wanted them dead, they'd be vulnerable enough to kill then. Why make a mess on the ship? So we could see some butt and tits in the shower scene?

But it wasn't the travesty I was led to believe it would be.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|