View Single Post
Old 03.18.2018, 08:36 PM   #22311
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I'm curious to see what Danny Boyle does with Bond, as he's been tagged to direct the next and very possibly final Craig Bond. I liked the idea of turning the Bond into a serial, with what affected him in the last movie, carried over into the next. Yet, I also understand the desire to keep the movies as their own individual adventure. Which makes me wonder if the next Bond is Craig's final, which is likely, if the last one will connect in anyway to Spectre or any of the previous Craig Bonds to show sequentiality or just keep it its own thing. Clearly they made Spectre so late in the game, it should have been something introduced in the second movie, and continued to build with each one. But the little hints they dropped in the first two movies were basically crumbs, and Skyfall ignored it completely.

I love how these movies actually connected to each other, but they should have done a better job of it (uhhhh Quantam of Solace.... blergh).

Also, I thought Spectre was, like, definitely Craig’s last. ??? Like, he said before the film even premiered that he would “rather slit his wrists” than play James Bond again.

I vote for Idris Elba. That guy just plain deserves it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|