View Single Post
Old 04.19.2007, 12:11 PM   #41
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
I like "Karen Revisited" first and foremeost--love that line something about "the sheets went up like gasoline" or whatever; I also like the lengthy improvisation towards the end--whatever concert it was culled from. And "Karen Revisited" was the better title, considering that 4 years earlier A Thousand Leaves had "Karen Kolrane"; "Karenology" just sounds like an overstatement or something.

Second best would probably be "Rain On Tin"--great jamming number.

Oh! by the way, the Japanese/European bonus track some of you have been referring to is "Street Sauce", which, I believe, is a segment from a longer number on the Pola X or Demonlover soundtrack--I'm not quite sure at the moment, I get these things confused, there being so much non-mainstream material out there in there repertoire...
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|