View Single Post
Old 11.27.2006, 07:20 PM   #10
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
exactly^

i think a lot of the songs were written on specific guitars with specific settings etc. once those were lost so were the songs.

I respectfully disagree with that statement very strongly. When their guitars got stolen everybody on ams-y as well as band members saying that certain songs would be lost forever but as the years went by these so called lost songs were reintroduced live. I believe every song is capable of being brought back more or less intact. It's just up to the band to take the time and energy to reconfigure it all. There may be a couple of exceptions such as Ghost Bitch but I'm not too sure about that.
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|