View Single Post
Old 10.24.2016, 06:35 PM   #7683
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, talksport. I have that on every night. Listening to it right now. It's not the most reliable of sources, by any means, but if there's any truth to them it's fucking madness. If Man City have problems (and they do) it absolutely isn't with Silva (trust me on that one) or Aguero - easily the best out and out striker in the Prem and probably one of the top 5 in the world. Priority has to be defence. Kompany's great but made of glass and John Stones seems increasingly error-prone and will never be a 'solid' option in defence. Pep should break the bank and get Diego Godin, but he clearly doesn't want defenders like that. His whole system kind of defines itself against them. But he deserves time to get things right and criticisms of Pep pale beside those being levelled at Mourinho right now. I really wonder if he hasn't burnt himself out. At least with Pep teams, they stand or fall on his principles. It almost feels like Mourinho's just given up. Like the intensity has just evaporated.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|