View Single Post
Old 09.06.2013, 01:19 PM   #45
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
To SonicBebs, that is old school. I don't wait anymore, I don't always rush to get a new album, but I generally catch the stream when its "leaked" or in more legitimate instances "previewed". I can't help it, I come from the gutter and if it is even remotely shady it somehow always attracts my interest, even if its streamed by the band and perfectly legit, it somehow still feels slightly pirated

I still get a excited feeling waiting for release days. call me old fashioned but that's me.
except for pre-penicillin-old fashioned, that's just shit. and muddy.
and slavery was shit-old fashioned too. but other than mud and slavery i'm an old fashioned kind of guy
I hold doors for ladies and laugh at farts and eat strong mints on long car journeys
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|