View Single Post
Old 09.05.2013, 07:07 PM   #42
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_pl

What's the title? I can't find anything about it.

(a) I LOVE Jim, and think his leaving is what finally did in Sonic Youth, albeit it took two albums true, but the guy was part of the epic NYCG&F/Murray Street/Sonic Nurse sonic youth revival, he must always get credit for this, in the same way that Billy Cox is hands down a better era for Henrdix than Noel Redding, even if Noel is the founding member.

(b) I like the refined, older, bearded Jim, I really do, I especially was digging the videos of him singing and speaking in Japanese, with the beard, but this picture? He looks too much like Robin Williams I say

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|