View Single Post
Old 03.17.2014, 10:42 AM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i mean, i wont attack you as a person because you like celine dion.
oh no, thats a bad example.

ha ha ha ha.

but i like bjork a lot. which can often be a crime around here.

what still suprises me though is how some people take agreement as personal praise and disagreement as insult. herd instinct i suppose.

e.g.
"i agree with that"
"thank you"

really? for what?

there's also the ha ha ha tragic compulsion that one must be right at all costs. as if changing one's mind was some sort of painful mutilation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
pavement are singing about being a middle class person and shopping and having no obligations to anything but consumerism. that's what i hear anyway.

figures!

Quote:
punks practising in my attic to sing the first page of finnegans wake when they couldnt come up with lyrics, but they weren't impressed.

punks are squares. so many fucking rules to make up for a lack of imagination!

Quote:
emptiness is one of the highest states you can attain in buddhism yet in the west its borderline evil.

there are different kinds of emptiness. in buddhism, the emptiness of the self is replaced by a kind of cosmic fullness. i can be tremendously lively. it's not the same as being dead inside. but yes.

i find that the taoists roots of zen are often more interesting than the hindu complications it drags from its origins. if you haven't read chuang-tzu, some of it is some of the best comedy ever.

Quote:
delusional?

i misread something (for a moment i thought she was a utopianist) and erred in my judgment. so please scratch that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|