View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 06:28 PM   #30
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i didnt know football fans suffered such persecution....

i will try my best to work hard on my prejudice so we can live in harmony in our inclusive and tolerant democracy.

i deeply apologise to football fans for the emotional distress caused by my comments. i am now aware of the insensitivity and hurt caused by my comments about football fans, considering the hardship this proud people have endured it is inexcusable. and i would like to make public my apology. i know that rule 1 of life today is that everyone has the right to enjoyment, and the pursuit of this unattainable goal is what keeps us all depressed and in our place, and to dare threaten anyone elses enjoyment of meaninglessness by saying things that are not positive and may actually cause them to think somehow makes me a NAZI, nay, worse than a nazi, a sub human crab nazi.

i am today, a very sad, and very sorry panda.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|