View Single Post
Old 11.11.2008, 03:33 AM   #5
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
i don't know if sy ever skated but i know they got the idea for the video by watching a skateboard movie with the guys who eventually appeared in the video,i think everyone is interested in skating for one reason...it's awesome

honestly if you skateboard you'd understand, i've been skating about 12 years now, haven't even gotten good but i just don't give a shit and still keep skating, it's a very special,unique feeling and alot of fun and it's been an influence on my life in a few ways; meeting people,finding new bands through the soundtracks to skate videos etc. i absolutely dread the day where i will no longer be able to skateboard

shred 4 lyfe

the video was blind's video days (a young jason lee is in it, ripping it up of course). it's a great video even after 16 years. it was also directed by spike jonze. you can google video it i think.

i feel the same way about skating. i've been skating for 14 years now and it's always a great feeling when you're riding on your board. i prefer riding my bike nowadays, but skating will always be an important part of my life.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|