Thread: nirvana people
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 06:20 PM   #36
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn@ke
I hate Nirvana t-shirts, because everyone wants to talk with you! mostly those kids who think that Nirvana invented music, or those "grunge" kids...and I'm very shy so if I don't like someone, I just can't say something like "fuck off, poser...", not even "leave me alone", I just can't...I don't know why.

This used to happen to me, like...2 years ago, now I don't have any Nirvana t-shirts, just sonic t-shirts, because no one really knows who's sonic youth at my school...haha. Sometimes I think that my sonic t-shirts are some kind of "people filters" haha.

I agree. I wear my Nirvana t's with great care nowadays because too many stupid people like them but only know Nevermind. They never really go the extra inch and listen to their other albums which are much better.

I also wear my SY tshirt (homemade) and people just look at me like I'm crazy or poor or something. Mostly because I'm wearing a tshirt with magic marker scribblings in a trippy style of a group that 95% of people have never heard of. The people at my college are all idiots so they don't get the reference. None of them listen to good music. There's only like 4 people who listen to good music. The rest are all stupid wigga's and wannabe punks/posers.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|