Thread: nirvana people
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 02:46 PM   #23
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I've get people commenting on my Nirvana shirt a lot too. Most of the time I just laugh and walk away.
I met one of my friends girl friends once while I was wearing my a Nirvana shirt and she was wearing a Kurt one. She just kind of looked at me the whole time and didn't say much (she looks like a mix of Marilyn Manson and that guy from AFI haha). Then the next time I saw her was after a show on the front steps of a grocery store and she sat next to me and started yelling in my ear saying something like "I SAW YOU A COUPLE DAYS AGO WHEN I WAS WITH KYLE, AND YOU WERE WEARING THAT SHIRT, AND I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE I NEEDED TO TALK TO YOU, YOU KNOW????? YOU KNOW HIS BIRTHDAY???? I DOOOO." She was piss drunk and kind of scary hahaha.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|