View Single Post
Old 05.24.2006, 01:06 PM   #22
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I secretly like S&G, especially the Bridge Over... LP. Key word: secretly. If I admitted it publicly I'd feel unhip and old, and I would be too likely to remember how long ago it was that I played Bridge to the brink of death, and that would make me remember the girl I was in love with and how I spent all spring break my freshman year in college hunkered down miserable, foggy outside, smoking cigarette after cigarette in my parents' living room while they were away at work, Bridge spinning on the old Sears console stereo, taking a walk to the post office every freaking noon to see if SHE had written back yet after I sent a letter every day, only to find an empty mailbox EVERY DAY, and then going back to my dorm after spring break and finding out she was avoiding me by eating at different times than usual in the cafeteria, and then how she dumped me just dumped me.

God, don't get me started. Where's my damned NNCK album.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|