View Single Post
Old 12.23.2016, 10:07 PM   #20294
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
oh I wasn't being judgmental or anything. Just saying it's something that I've never even payed attention to. Not that I made a decision - it just doesn't interest me. See, I would have assumed Dark Knight DID win awards or whatever. I genuinely have no idea.

Dark Knight did win a couple of Oscars. Best Supportinf Actor for Ledger, and then I think a couple of tech awards (sound editing, I think.)

It SHOULD have been nominated for best picture though. In fact, the reason they've upped the maximum Best picture nominations from 6 or whatever to 10 is because of the blowback from not nominating Dark Knight. It was 7th or 8th in line that year. I'm not saying it should have won necessarily, but not nominating it was fucking STUPID.

You're welcome Mad Max: Fury Road. You're welcome Avatar. You're fucking welcome, dipshits.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|